Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice Breaking Session

On 4th January 2011 my beloved lecturer,Misz Zue told us to choose a partner for next class.My classmate and I have something to do..We need to choose one person of my classmate and need to introduce each other..After class of Bel120,we all make a small meeting and agreed to choose one male and one female as partner..I choose Echa as my partner after all male in my classroom finishing choose their partner..Well,my classmate have only eight male in class so,others have no choice and must choose girl-girl as partner..


10th January 2011

Misz Zue told to class that my presentation is the best..My pronunciation and grammar have no wrong and she can understand what i'm talking about..Yeay! Thank you Misz Zue! :P
Actually,i do my research (ask my friend) how to use right grammar and said in English correctly..Thanks alot to my friend,Noor Sufia Binti Shukor and her friend.( I don't know her name,Sorry :P)

Lets see what i said in class to introduce my partner,Echa.


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and a very good morning to my respected Lecturer,Miss Zuraidah Binti Sumery and to all my fellow friends.Today i would want to introduce my lovely and cutie friend which also known as my twin .Twin? Is that so? Well let us see the differences between us.Firstly,we have the same name,"Aishah"! And at the same time we have the same nickname too which is "Sha".But to prevent confusion among our classmate we called her as Echa.By the way,her real name is Nur Aisyah Binti Mohd Noor and was born on 22nd August of 1992.Her current home town is in Johor Bahru and received her education in SMK Taman Johor Jaya 2 and then continue her study to form 6 at SIGS just for a short term education.My first impression when i look at her I was shocked when i got to know that she addicted to eating burger.Can u imagine? Someone in her size that is skinny would like to eating burger? Besides that she love pink a lot and to me pink colour is suitable to her because it represents her altitude which is shy and quiet girl."The Quenn of Silent",ok..She is the 2nd child from 4siblings.And lastly she tell me that if 1day she have chance to choose a boy she wants a guy who is simple but definitely not childish

That's All..TQ~ ^__^




No comments:

Post a Comment